Our hiring process is almost completely online and can be completed, start to finish, in less than one week!
1. Complete an online application by clicking on the Substitutes tab, then Apply Now. Select the appropriate application link.
2. Once your application is submitted, our Onboarding team will reach out to conduct a short phone interview.
3. We will then send instructions to complete online paperwork, mandatory professional development videos, and submit names for a reference check, if needed. We will also run a criminal background check for all candidates, paid for by TOC.
4. Once above steps are successfully completed, we will need you to complete one final government-required form in person with our office or one of our partners.
5. Start substituting! We will provide you with orientation resources as well as access to our Absence Management system so you can start viewing and accepting assignments.