Current Substitutes

Below are useful resources and FAQs for current ECE substitutes in both Minnesota and Wisconsin. Please contact the Talent Services Department at Teachers On Call with any questions regarding these documents. 


How can I obtain copies of my paystubs?

Please find your pay stub information and work history listed under the ‘Pay History’ tab in your employee portal. The ‘Paychecks’ option in the Pay History menu allows you to access all check stub information. If you have any questions or concerns, our payroll department is happy to assist you.

How do I cancel/remove myself from a same-day shift?

Please call TOC's Talent Services Team between 6:00am - 6:15am to properly cancel a same-day shift.

The Talent Services Team hours are Monday – Friday 6:00am – 6:00pm (summer hours may vary).

How do I get my W-2?

Current employees – Your W-2 will be available on the employee portal by January 31st. To access your W-2, take the following steps: · Navigate to the Teachers On Call website · Click on “Employee Portal Login” in the top right corner of your screen · Log in with your user name and password · Click on the “Pay History” icon · Click on W-2 on the left hand side (Export to Adobe PDF) Former employees – Your W-2 will be mailed to the current home address on file by January 31st

When can I expect my paycheck?

We pay substitutes on a weekly basis. You will be paid each Friday for the assignments you worked during the previous week.