Substitute Custodial Worker
- Assist in providing cleaning, maintenance, and other custodial care services to the building and school grounds
- Follow the Schools' cleaning and sanitation rules and procedures
- Implement proper care, use, and safety of chemicals and equipment
- Be available on an on-call basis to accept daily, weekly and/or long term opportunities
- Follow through with scheduled assignments
- Schedule non-work days through the Aesop automated system when you are not available to work
- Must model professional appearance, attitude, and demeanor
- Follow sign in and sign out procedure, as prescribed by School
- Work at all times under direction and supervision of School's full time, professional staff
- Report any safety concerns or faulty equipment
- Report all personal injury or school property damage or theft
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Must have at least a High School Diploma
- Must have ability to read, write, and communicate in the English language fluently and effectively.
- Must have ability to follow oral and written directions and have the ability to establish effective working relationships with staff and children.