Tutor K5-2nd grade struggling readers in the Future Forward program, using program lesson plan and materials with fidelity. Must reside in the Milwaukee area.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Experience directly related to children and youth programming.
- Enjoy working with children in K5-2nd grades.
- Ability to take direction.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to relate effectively with diverse population.
- Basic computer literacy, including ability to learn and utilize new technologies and apply technology to communication, logistics and other key job tasks.
- Ability to develop relationships with and inspire and empower student participants.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in early literacy instruction a plus.