Manage the daily implementation of Future Forward program both virtually and in-person . Supervise tutors and assist with training. Coordinate schedules, work with all partner staff, track participant data and submit reports as required.
- Supervise tutors delivering Future Forward lessons.
- Coordinate student and tutor schedules.
- Model reading instruction, observe lessons and review lesson plans and binders.
- Conduct regular meetings with tutors and Family Engagement Coordinator to ensure communication.
- Create and use a print-rich literacy environment that is conducive to early reading instruction.
- Maintain all documentation of program implementation, generate monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reports as requested.
- Work with teachers, Family Engagement Coordinator, and tutors to ensure caregivers receive information on their children’s progress and to evaluate program progress and share feedback and concerns from parents/ families.
- Attend all required professional development trainings/workshops.
- Participate in programs, projects, and special events.
- Facilitate site visits from Education Analytics team members.
- Assist program in achieving deliverables and outcomes.
- Participate in continuing education opportunities as appropriate.
- Teaching Certification preferred.
- At least three years of program management and implementation experience.
- At least three years’ experience in programming for children in K5-2nd grades.
- Experience organizing, directing, and coordinating program implementation including supervision, recruitment, and retention.
- Excellent organizational, communication and team-building skills.
- High level of creativity and problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated examples of managing through crisis.
- Basic computer literacy, including ability to learn and utilize new technologies and apply technology to communication, logistics and other key job tasks. (Slack, Zoom, etc.)
- Ability to inspire and empower student participants, staff and families