Teachers On Call is hiring talented Substitute staff for permanent positions in our Early Child Care centers in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metro area. We are currently working with 200+ centers in the Minneapolis and Saint Paul metro area and we are always hiring. The Permanent Substitute positions are full-time positions working 4 – 5 days per week, beginning in September and ending in June.
Salary will depend on qualification - see below for details.
Substitute ECC Teacher: Must have one of the following
- B.A. degree in Early Childhood Education or similar field and one year experience
- AA or CDA and two years of experience
- A High School Diploma and 4,160 hours of experience
Substitue Assistant ECC Teacher: Must have all of the following
- At least 12 post-secondary credits in Early Childcare development or related field
- Experience working with children ages 6 weeks to 6 years
- A high school diploma or GED
Substitute ECC Aide: Must have the following
- At least a high school diploma or GED
Additional requirements for all roles:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Passion for working with youth and a desire to partner with school staff
- Reliable transportation
- Flexibility with scheduling and a willingness to work in different centers
- Self-motivated and ready to get started!
- Substitute Teacher - pay is $18 per hour with a potential increase after 850 hours
- Substitute Assistant - pay is $17 per hour depending on experience with a potential increase after 850 hours
- Substitute Aide - pay is $16 per hour with a potential increase after 850 hours.
Why work for us?
- Fun work environment
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay - get paid every Friday
- Cash bonus opportunities
- Accrue PTO (paid time off) after 60 days
- 401K retirement/savings plan
- Make a difference in your community
- Online training opportunities – build skills that will help you succeed!
Join our team today! How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application
- Indicate “Other” when selecting your desired position and type in “ECC Permanent Substitute ” or call 952-703-3719 for more information.