Forms – Submit online forms to communicate with our Client Services Team
Long Term Sub Form
Utilize our online long term substitute form to communicate with us about any open or filled long term assignments.
Substitute Exclusion Form
Utilize our online substitute exclusion form to communicate about substitute performance and feedback.
Sub of the Week Nomination Form
Utilize our online nomination form to report positive feedback about substitutes who you've observed working in your school/center. From the submitted nominations, Teachers On Call regularly chooses a Sub of the Week who is recognized for outstanding performance and positive contributions.
Aesop Links – Login to Aesop
Secretaries, Principals, and Employees: http://www.frontlinek12.com/Products/Aesop.html
Teachers On Call Portal Link – Access timecards and invoices
Licensing Info – Access information regarding educational licenses
- Educator License Application Type Definitions: http://education.state.mn.us/MDE/EdExc/Licen/
- Teacher License Lookup: http://education.state.mn.us/MDE/EdExc/Licen/TeachLicLook/index.html
- Highly Qualified Teacher Requirements: http://education.state.mn.us/MDE/EdExc/Licen/HighQualTeach/index.html
- Contact MN Department of Ed Licensing: http://education.state.mn.us/MDE/EdExc/Licen/
- Licensing Types and Requirements: http://tepdl.dpi.wi.gov/licensing/license-types-and-requirements
- Educator Licenses: http://tepdl.dpi.wi.gov/licensing/educator-licenses-general
- Educator Licensing Online: http://tepdl.dpi.wi.gov/licensing/elo
- Contact WI Department of Public Instruction Licensing: http://dpi.wi.gov/support/contact-educator-licensing